Congratulations on your new grant. Now what? The topics below are designed to help you navigate the maze of managing your new funds wisely. We recognize that successfully completing the science outlined in the proposal is the most important objective of managing the grant. The steps below are important administrative functions that can help you achieve that goal and ensure that you can use your funds and time most effectively.
- Notification of New Grants
- Basic Grant Management
- Managing Personnel Allocations
- Purchasing - Consultants / Sub Contracts
- Purchasing – Goods and Services
- Budget Reallocations / No Cost Extensions
- Proposal / Grant Revisions
- Finishing a Grant
Please contact the Business Office should you have any questions about managing your grants. They are here to help you in any way possible.